Thought it was time to post a makeup look and realised what better time the valentine, Even though I didn't really do much I still felt the need to put a full face of makeup on, just because I can :P...
Here is all the products I used for this makeup look

Here is all the products I used for this makeup look
Foundation: Revon photoready in Nude
Powder: Maybelline Fit Me powder in 120
Concealers: Rimmel wake me up, Rimmel stay matte and 17 Miracle matte
Lip balm: Nivea lip butter in Raspberry rose
Eyebrows: Benifits Instant brow pencil, Tease - Naked 2 and Catrice cosmetics brow gel
Blush - Mac powder blush in Mocha
Bronzer: For contour - Estee Lauder tender blush in 516 True sand (desert) For all over -Rimmel sun shimmer in medium shimmer
Highlight: Mac mineralize skinfinish in Semi precious rose quartz
Eyeshadow; Naked 3 palette - Limit, Dust, Strange and Factory
Mascara: Maybelline the mega plush volum' express & Colossal eye volum' express
Eyelash curler is from Primark beauty
Lipstick: Rimmel moisture renew in In love with ginger (660)
Just foundation
Finished look
Looks like I had a bit of a photo shoot but oh well :), I hope that ye enjoyed this, if possible ye could give some feed back?? It would be oh so helpful :D!!
Thanks for reading lovelys :)
Bye,
Jodi
x
Comments