Skip to main content

January Favourites

Hello :), its now time for my January favourites!!! I know its been awhile since I uploaded but I'm doing exams at the moment so I may be bad at uploading for the next few weeks ... but anyway lets start my favourites...

All month I've been using my Kindle, it was definitely one of my favourite Christmas present and I'm getting my use out of it, The books I have read on it are also favourites, they are Safe Haven, Hungers Games and Hunger Games Catching Fire, I really really recommend all of these books and also a book I didn't read on my kindle is Looking for Alaska by John Green, I didn't like it at first but I got into it half ways through and ended up loving it.





Another favourite is my mirror, not a usual favourite but my mirror is different, its also a jewellery box, I have half filled with my jewellery, not that I have much, just a few bracelets, rings and necklaces, the other half I decided to store some of my makeup mostly palettes and makeup brushes, the mirror is really big as well which is helpful :)





















Sticking with jewellery, I don't wear much so this is a short one. First is my rose gold bracelet with balls covered with diamonds, I have this bracelet at least 2 year now and I still love it just as much as I did when I bought, the only bad thing is its to big for me... waaah!!! One other bracelet is my Love definition bracelet, I love this one, I thinks its really cute, both of these bracelets are from Claire's Accessories.


Next are my glasses, I know most people don't think these are proper glasses, but i promise they are real :P, Mine are the brand Karen Millen, I like to use these as a statement for my outfit but I now have to use them the whooooooole time...





Next is makeup and skincare, first being a makeup brush, my Mac 187SE brush which I use to buff in my foundation. Next is my naked 3 palette, I love all the colours in this palette and I love the colour payoff and pigmentation and the packaging and everything about this palette, I haven't really used many other eye shadows lately except for my next favourite which is Rimmel single eyeshadow in Fancy topaz, I fell in love with this eyeshadow the minute I saw it, It reminds me of my favourite Mac eyeshadow in Trax but a bit brighter.
My Maybelline Colossal Volum' Smokey Eyes mascara is back again, I don't think I'll ever use another mascara, I love this one so much, it doesn't clump or smudge its volumises and lengthens your eyelashes...
Since its been really cold here in Ireland my lips have become extremely dry and chapped, so I have been using Cymex moisturising lip balm, the one I have currently is the cherry flavour but I recommend the original as it works better.
My next one is my only skincare favourite is my Lush breath of fresh air toner, I like to use this after I've taken my makeup off just to get the last bit of makeup and dirt off. 









The last section I will talk about is fashion, again I only have a few pieces but first since its been raining quite a lot this month I've been wearing my green jacket everywhere, to school, to the shop and into town.. it keeps my dry and warm and has a really big hood!! I got this on from Penny's or Primark, whichever and it was only 25euro but at this stage you can get these jackets anywhere now.
Next is my white hi-top converse which I wear religiously and with everything, a definite staple of my wardrobe nowadays. I love my cropped tops and jumpers and anything that is cropped, so my last two pieces is my black cropped sweater from Zara which I typically wear around the house and the last piece is my 'My Little Pony' cropped top from Penny's/Primark which I also like to wear around the house for lazy days.




Thats it for my January favourites, hope you enjoyed them, again I am sorry about not posting and for this being really late but my mocks will be ending soon and I will be posting more until Summer time when I will be doing the real exams, I will be uploading more regularly now as I have gotten my new MacBook Pro which I love very much and am very thankful for :)
  

Talk to ye all soon

Bye :)

Jodi x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Beauty Questions Tag

These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with this tag but oh well! I was bored at home so I decided to do a few tags and this one was the first one I saw and is also the longest so lets get started andI also tag anyone who reads this to do it! SKINCARE 1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Mostly 2 times (morning and night) but if I'm having bad skin I'll do it 3 times. 2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo) I have oily skin but I've never been to a skin expert or anything so I'm completely sure. 3. What is your current face wash? I'm currently using the Simple kind to skin facial wash gel. 4. Do you exfoliate? Yes I do. 5. What brand do you use?  Clean & Clear. 6. What moisturiser do you use? Nivea Soft. 7. Do you have freckles? No, some on my shoulders. 8. Do you use eye cream? No, and I know I really should. 9. Do you or did you have acne-prone skin? I did whe...

The social media book tag

Hi, so I thought today I would do another book tag and I see this one around quite a lot and I have always wanted to do it, so here is the Social Media Book Tag, enjoy! 1. Twitter; Your favourite short book? Probably James Patterson's; Bloody Valentine, this was my first James Patterson book and I love horrible, disgusting killer stories so this was really perfect for me and I had never read anything like it up until then. 2. Facebook; A book everybody pressured you into reading? Anna and the French kiss. Don't get me wrong I loved this book so much but even though nobody directly told me to read it I still felt the pressure from afar, from social media itself (Youtube, Goodreads) but I do love the book so I am thankful for the pressure. 3. Tumblr;    A book you read before it was cool? Ah I don't think I have read a book before it was cool, but I'm going to go with a book that isn't out yet but when it is, it's going to blow up and that is Firsts by La...

Boyfriend Tag

Happy Valentines day!! I hope everyone has a great day today if you are doing something. I wanted to do another Valentines day post but not anything Makeup or Fashion so I decided to do a tag and it will be doing 'The Boyfriend Tag'. So now introducing my boyfriend Leon, and we have been together almost 4 years. And now lets just get straight into the tag..... 1. She's sitting in front of the TV, What's on the screen? L. Criminal Minds J. Yes but also Pretty Little Liars 2. You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad? L. Caesar dressing J. Yes 3. One food she doesn't she like? L. Red Meat J. Yes, that and Beans 4. You go out to eat, what drink does she order? L. Usually Water J.Yep 5. What shoe size is she? L. Size 4 J. Yes but sometimes a 3 6 .If she was collecting anything what would it be? L. Magazines, Books and Makeup J. Yes. 7. Favourite type of sandwich? L. Chicken Sandwich J. Yes 8. What would she eat eve...