Naked 3 Palette
Naked3
The packaging is very lightweight and has a long mirror the size of the palette which makes it very suitable for travelling..
Naked1, Naked2 and Naked3 palettes
The 12 eye shadows include (in order of palette) ; Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart. All of these shades are exclusive to this palette. They are beautiful shades and are all extremly pigmented and you can create quite alot of eye looks with this palette, from a day time look to a dark night time look!!
Shades in the Naked3 palette
Also included with this palette is a synthetic double-sided brush that is soft and of high quality. The brush is a shadow brush and a blending brush.
The set also includes a weeks supply of Urban Decays Eye shadow primer potion formulas - Original - A clear color, Sin - A shimmering nude, Eden - A matte nude, Anti-Aging - Another clear color.
Lastly I'd like to say that out of the Naked2 and Naked3 palette, this is by far my favorite, but in saying that I still haven't tried the Naked1!!
But so far I am really enjoying using and creating new looks with the palette and if you haven't picked it up yet I really really recommend that you do :)
Thanks for reading,
Byeeeee :) x



Comments